At Capeway Veterinary Hospital, we take seriously the trust that we have been given in caring for Southcoast area pets. Our veterinarians and staff pursue continuing education to remain abreast of the latest advances and best practices in the field and strive to offer the most effective health care options to our clients.
Please use the links below to learn more about each of the services our hospital offers.
- Wellness pet exams—Understanding that it is less expensive and leads to longer, fuller lives for pets, our doctors offer preventive wellness exams to assess health and well-being and to remain ever alert for subtle changes that could indicate larger issues.
- Veterinary surgery—Whether pets need routine or emergency surgery, Capeway Veterinary Hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology in our high-quality surgical suite, as well as highly qualified and experienced veterinarians and technicians for the safety of every patient.
- Pet dental care—Caring for the oral health of your dog or cat not only makes his or her breath smell better, it also protects the pet from bacterial infections that can enter the body through the gums and affect the entire body.
- Digital X-ray and ultrasound—Our digital X-ray and ultrasound capabilities give our veterinarians the ability to more accurately and quickly diagnose pets so we can begin treatments and bring our patients much needed relief.
- Veterinary laboratory and diagnostics—Capeway Veterinary Hospital houses an in-house lab so that when a pet needs blood work or critical diagnosis, time is not lost waiting for test results.
- Internal veterinary medicine—Our veterinarians routinely address a wide variety of ailments related to internal medicine, and we maintain excellent relationships with board-certified internal medicine specialists for the benefit of all our patients.
- Nutritional counseling—A healthy diet for pets can add years to their lives—but selecting the right diet can be challenging. Capeway Veterinary Hospital’s veterinarians and trained technicians can guide pet owners through selecting the best diet for individual pet needs.
- Pet boarding—Understanding that pet owners can have a difficult time finding excellent pet care in situations when pets have medical conditions, our hospital is equipped with boarding abilities to provide both comfortable and safe care for your pet while you are away.
- Pet grooming for dogs and cats—Our experienced pet groomer is able to provide a variety of services from basic bathing to breed-specific or customer requested full grooming services.
- In-house veterinary pharmacy—From products for preventing parasites to prescription medications, our in-house pharmacy provides both convenience and the assurance of quality products.
- End-of-life pet care—As pet owners ourselves, we understand the difficulties in caring for pets who are nearing the end of life. We provide gentle guidance through the difficult decision-making processes.
The compassionate veterinarians of Capeway Veterinary Hospital welcome your questions—please contact us if we can be of service to you.