Pets need different care at different stages of their lives. Capeway Veterinary Hospital will help you determine the best preventive health care for each phase so that your pet will live a full and healthy life. Use the links below for more information about the recommendations of our veterinarians for excellent pet health care.
- Puppies and kittens—From the completion of initial puppy and kitten vaccinations to behavioral training and spaying and neutering, our veterinarians will help you start your new pet off on the right paw.
- Adult pets—At each wellness exam, our veterinarians will check your pet from nose to tail to ensure there are no subtle changes in health status that could indicate larger issues. We will be available to you to consult on behavioral issues, nutrition, dental care, vaccinations, and any concerns you may have.
- Senior pets—As pets age, closer attention paid to changes in behavior and health status make all the difference in quality and length of life. Our veterinarians will partner with you to provide the best care and environment for your aging pet.
- Flea and tick prevention—Preventing fleas and ticks not only keeps your pet comfortable, it prevents the spread of disease and worms and protects your family from diseases that can be transmitted to humans.
- High quality vaccines—Part of Capeway Veterinary Hospital’s commitment to excellence includes providing the appropriate vaccines according to a pet’s risk factors and in the safest and most effective format available.
Capeway Veterinary Hospital’s doctors are also accredited to complete International Health Certificates for pets when families are traveling abroad. Please contact our helpful staff and veterinarians for more information.